Studio 210Details https://www.harmanaudio.at/STUDIO+210.html
At a Glance:
1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver
High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design
Keyhole brackets and a speaker wire channel provide clean on-wall installation with minimal hassle
Gloss black top panel lends elegance to the sleek cabinet design
Soft-touch paint covers the horn and driver trim rings for a clean, timeless look
Side-firing Slipstream bass ports minimize port turbulence and distortion
What's in the Box:
JBL® Studio 210 Surround Speaker x 2
Rubber Cushion Pads x 8
- 4” PolyPlas driver delivers unrivaled purity and power
- We’re not afraid in stating the Studio 210 is one of the finest surround loudspeakers ever built. We have painstaking hours of JBL acoustic testing to back that up. With its 4”PolyPlas driver delivering unrivaled midrange accuracy and power, we’ll let a masterpiece speak for itself.
- 1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver and High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide bring cinema-grade sound to your listening experience
- In addition to being the culmination of 67 years of peerless sound research and development, the Studio 210 carries bold, studio-grade technologies like a High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide and a CMMD Lite high-frequency driver that put you on the cutting-edge of home theater soundscaping
- Visually striking design features that can’t fail to seduce
- The JBL way is to make it look as good as it sounds. And with the Studio 210, we’ve made no exception. With Euro-inspired elegance that incorporates soft-rounded edges, black gloss paneling, and soft-touch paint, we’ve built something that seduces the eye as much as it commands the ear.
Dank dem kompakten Design können Sie die Lautsprecher ganz bequem nahezu überall aufstellen.
Jetzt können Sie auch in den eigenen vier Wänden die legendäre Energie des JBL-Klangs genießen.
Schlankes, stylisches Design
Die Hochglanzlackierung sieht in jedem Zimmer bei Ihnen zuhause fantastisch aus
Manuals & Downloads:
- Surround Loudspeaker
- 86 dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- 20 – 125W
- Frequency Response
- 60 Hz – 22 kHz
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 100mm (4”) PolyPlas low-frequency transducer
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 25mm (1”) CMMD® Lite high frequency dome
- Weight (kg)
- Depth (in)
- Weight (lb)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (mm)
- Width ( in)
- Height (in)
- Width (mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Connector Type
- Gold-plated binding-post speaker terminals
because of the ports on the sides can these be mounted in the corners of a room.?
I have 4 of the studio 580 witch are front and back can I use the studio 210 for the middle since I have no place out of the way on the floor the system is a 7.2
Can you use four of these speakers in a 5.1 surround sound set up
Hello, I have JBL Studio 530 (x2) & 520c as front speakers. Can I replace my back & side (surround) speakers by the Studio 210 for a 7.1 setup? If not, which model would be best?
Can i use JBL Studio 290 as the front speaker pair and 4 x Studio 210 as the surround. Will it be nice ? . I may not use the surround all the time so , 290 can help while playing in stereo mode
Would the studio 210 or the 220 be the better speaker to use for rear and side's for the studio 580's? Would the sound really match seeing as how these are 2 completely different set of speakers?
I HAVE THE JBL L820 SERIES SPEAKERS, 2 TOWERS, 1 CENTRE, 2 REAR . WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR FRONT PRESENCE SPEAKERS TO GO WITH THIS SET? I HAVE A YAMAHA AVENTAGE 3060 AMP.
Could you use 6 of these as a full 7.1 surround package with the center? I got 4 already, for mid and rear but I wanna have all my speakers wall mounted. There's nothing else in the series wall mountable.
Suchergebnis für ""