Additional InformationUltrarigid Kevlar-Woofer Cone - In designing the 660GTi woofers, JBL engineers have left no stone unturned. The basket, polepiece and voice coil former all include vents to eliminate any potential distortion caused by the movement of air trapped within these parts. The ultra- rigid Kevlar® cone eliminates unwanted cone flexing (also called modal distortion), which can cause big peaks and dips in the midrange response. The spider and surround are designed to ensure linear forward and rearward motion, minimizing distortion caused by the speaker’s suspension. The motor includes a copper pole- piece cap and a flux stabilization ring that work together to produce a linear voice coil inductance that minimizes intermodulation distortion. Finally, an extralong voice coil ensures that the coil remains in the magnetic gap to minimize distortion at low frequencies and their harmonics, and during high-output transients. The result is crystal-clear midrange, snappy mid-bass without any audible ringing or hang-over, and a smooth frequency response that needs no compensation circuitry in the crossover.
The 660GTi replacement car loudspeaker rewards its owner with performance that goes far beyond the sum of its parts. A cast-aluminum basket provides a rigid support for the motors and moving assemblies. The speaker system includes a 6-inch (160-millimeter) woofer that offers the lowest-distortion performance that JBL® car audio engineers ever produced, resulting in outstanding sound within your car. The 660GTi is for competitors who will not settle for second place or sound quality that’s less than spectacular.
At a Glance:
25 – 600 watts suggested amplifier power range
Ultrarigid Kevlar-cone woofer
Vented motor assemblies
35° design axis for optimal listening
Waveguides disperse full, balanced sound
What's in the box:
(2) 660 GTI midwoofers
(1) Crossover unit
(2) Carbon fiber grilles
(2) Leather grilles
(2) Surround pieces for tweeters
(2) Tweeter brackets, (2) smaller tweeter brackets
(2) Bracket caps for tweeters
(1) Owner's Manual
- 25 – 600 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the 660GTi speaker to produce strong, clear sound from a head-unit or amplifier capable of delivering up to 600 watts of power.
- Ultrarigid Kevlar-cone woofer
- The 660GTi’s ultrarigid Kevlar cone eliminates peaks and dips in the mid-bass and midrange frequency response. A neodymium magnet provides high flux density and allows room for large steel motor components that provide critical heatsink mass for the voice coil. And a copper polepiece cap and flux-stabilization ring ensure that the cone’s motion remains ultralinear, thereby reducing distortion to minimal levels.
- Vented motor assemblies
- Speaker structures heat up during use, causing power compression that reduces your music’s dynamic range and lowers output levels. Because the 660GTi woofer’s vented-gap motor structures eliminate heat, they will play loud and long, using less amplifier power than other designs.
- 35° design axis for optimal listening
- Speaker mounting locations inside a car do not always allow for ideal on-axis placement, even for a single listener, because they are too close to every listening position. The 660GTi uses an inventive 35-degree design axis that provides an optimal listening window for each front-seat listener.
- Waveguides disperse full, balanced sound
- A speaker’s audio-dispersion pattern is different at low and high frequencies. The 660GTi’s waveguides match the directivity of the tweeter to that of the woofer at the system’s crossover point, which results in smooth, linear sound.
- Dome Tweeters
- Proprietary Edge-Driven Textile Dome Tweeters with included multiple mounting options including waveguides and JBL's iMount system. This incredible tweeter is ruler flat to 30kHz.
- Installation instructions
- For a complete reivew of the numerous technologies found in the 660GTi, be sure to download the manual. This contains far more than installation instructions.
- Exceptional Frequency Response
- The crossover included in GTi competition speaker systems is more than a set of simple filters. The filter frequencies, slopes and Q values are carefully chosen to provide a phase-aligned transition between woofer and tweeter with optimally flat frequency response at the design axis and throughout the listening window. Additionally, the tweeter’s high-pass filter circuit includes a level control and frequency contour to optimize the system’s response when the waveguide is used or when the tweeter is conventionally mounted.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 6 1/2"
- Frequency Response
- Nominal Impedance
- 4 ohms
- (2.83V@1m) 92dB
- Peak Power
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Tweeter level control and frequency contour
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Ultra-rigid Kevlar® cone and dustcap with cast aluminum frame
- Crossover Frequencies
- Outboard, 2500Hz
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 1" (25mm) edge-driven EOS tweeter with constant-directivity waveguide
- External Diameter Woofer (in)
- Mounting Depth Woofer (mm)
- External Diameter Tweeter (in)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (in)
- Mounting Depth Tweeter (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Woofer (mm)
- External Diameter Tweeter (mm)
- Mounting Depth Woofer (in)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Woofer (in)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- External Diameter Woofer (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (mm)
- Mounting Depth Tweeter (in)
660GTi wurde bewertet mit von 5 von 2.
Rated 5 von 5 von Hotrod6871 aus Awesome full sound...! I have done custom installs for years & I've gotta say this set is the best by far, they'll handle everything you throw at them crystal clear..!
Rated 5 von 5 von rocky aus Simply Fantastic!!! Absolutely nothing comes close to these speakers. Clean, clear, power; at any volume. Once you hear these speakers, you can never go back to any thing else. Worth every penny!!!!!!!!! Hears a rumor that they would be discontinued. That would be tragic!
hi..yesterday ibught 660gti component speakers ..and inow that the first valuable was 2007-2008.and now we are in2016 is this 9 years efective in the quality of the speakers? thank you.
The materials used in the 660GTI do not deteriorate over time. They will not suffer any lack of sonic quality due to the date they were built vs. the purchase date.
Does this package include the amplifier that is pictured?
Thank you for your inquiry, yes this package includes the amplifier
Suchergebnis für ""