AVR 1510SDetails https://www.harmanaudio.at/refurbished-speakers/AVR+1510S_.html
Artikel-Nr. AVR 1510S_
Additional InformationThis 375-watt, high-performance, 5.1-channel A/V receiver makes your music, movies and shows sound better than ever. Whether it’s your Blu-ray™ player, HD cable set-top box or game console, you want the best picture quality and sound. And you need one simple way to connect them all. The Harman Kardon® AVR 1510S is a 5.1-channel, networked audio/video receiver that provides you with four 3D-ready HDMI® inputs with 4K pass-through. Plug them in once, and you’re all set. With built-in Spotify Connect feature, you can stream directly Music from your Spotify premium account on your phone, tablet or computer on the same network, and built-in vTuner™ Internet radio connects you to a whole world of online audio entertainment. Versatile and muscular, the AVR 1510S can pump out up to 375 watts; with it, you’ll hear powerful audio with all the clarity you’ve come to love from Harman Kardon products. The receiver is lighter, too, thanks to HARMAN GreenEdge™ certification. You’ll experience serious power, only now in an environmentally friendly form factor. And if you’re one of those who enjoy even more control, the Harman Kardon Remote app is available for download – giving you the freedom to control your home theater experience from the comfort of your own device. Sleek, light and powerful, the Harman Kardon AVR 1510S is the perfect balance between versatility and beautiful sound.
This 375-watt, high-performance, 5.1-channel A/V receiver makes your music, movies and shows sound better than ever. No matter how you plan on connecting your HD cable set-top box, Blu-ray™ player or media consoles, you want the best picture quality and sound. And simple connections. The Harman Kardon® AVR 1510S is a 5.1-channel, 375-watt, networked audio/video receiver that gives you four 3D-ready HDMI® inputs – plug them in once to experience all your entertainment with precision and clarity. With built-in Spotify Connect feature, you can stream directly Music from your Spotify premium account on your phone, tablet or computer on the same network, and built-in vTuner™ Internet radio connects you to a whole world of online audio entertainment. And thanks to HARMAN GreenEdge™ certification, it’s lightweight. You’ll experience true Harman Kardon power, only now in a more environmentally friendly form factor.
At a Glance:
Five 75-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high-performance digital power supply
Built-in vTuner Internet radio
Four 3D-ready HDMI inputs
Front-panel USB port for connection to Apple products or USB sticks
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
HARMAN GreenEdge certification
New, compact design
Color-coded connectors and speaker connections
Multidevice, programmable remote control
What's in the Box:
1 Harman Kardon AVR 1510S A/V receiver
1 programmable remote control
1 AM loop antenna with 2' (0.6m) cable
1 FM antenna with 6' (1.8m) cable
2 AAA batteries
1 6' (1.8m) AC power cord
- Five 75-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high-performance digital power supply
- The AVR 1510S high-performance, audio/video receiver pumps out 75 watts per channel to power a full 5.1-channel surround sound system. It can also connect to powered subwoofers to provide enhanced low-frequency performance for your music, movies, HDTV shows, sports and video games. While the amplifier retains the time-tested Harman Kardon high-current-capacity (HCC), ultrawide-bandwidth amplifier design to ensure the most accurate, dynamic sound with enhanced clarity and realism, even at the highest listening levels, a digitally based power supply gives the amplifier all the muscle it needs without the weight of traditional power-supply designs and their heavy transformers. The net result is a great-sounding product in a smaller form factor that is friendly to the environment.
- More ways to connect
- The AVR 1510S can connect to compatible Apple devices, such as the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, directly via its front-panel USB jack, and play their content without the need for an external adapter. The AVR 1510S also features Spotify Connect, which allows you to stream music directly from your Spotify premium account on your phone, tablet or computer.
- Built-in vTuner Internet radio
- The AVR 1510S features vTuner Internet radio technology to connect you to a whole world of online audio entertainment. As soon as it’s out of the box, you can stream over-the-air radio stations from around the globe as well as stream from a wide range of Internet-only radio stations.
- Four 3D-ready HDMI inputs
- Four HDMI inputs with 3D and 30/36-bit Deep Color deliver high-definition digital video at resolutions up to 1080p with full-fidelity audio through a single cable. There is no loss of video or audio quality because of format conversion, just full-impact Hollywood excitement as its creators meant you to experience it. And because it features 4K passthrough, your ultra-high definition videos will make it all the way to compatible television screens.
- Front-panel USB port for connection to Apple products or USB sticks
- The AVR 1510S gives you more options for audio playback with its front-panel USB port. Simply connect an iPhone, iPad or USB stick to play your stored tracks through your home entertainment system.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- The AVR 1510S delivers high-resolution audio that matches the digital video quality of Blu-ray Disc™ formats, unlocking the full potential of movie soundtracks formatted with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio coding. No matter what mode or mood you are in, you’ll always hear audio playback at its finest.
- HARMAN GreenEdge certification
- The HARMAN GreenEdge logo assures you that the AVR 1510S’s design is environmentally friendly without compromising the premium performance for which HARMAN products are known. Thanks to an advanced power supply, the AVR 1510S can deliver high-quality audio in a small, light chassis that uses less metal and plastic.
- Compact design
- The AVR 1510S takes the award-winning Harman Kardon design look to a new level with a flush volume control and more compact design. Because of the lighter weight made possible by an advanced digital power supply, the unit weighs less without sacrificing performance so that it is the perfect match for the thin glass shelves of today’s open TV/entertainment furniture.
- Colour-coded connectors and binding-post speaker terminals
- All connections on the AVR 1510S are colour-coded to simplify hook-up and reduce errors. What could be easier?
- Multidevice, programmable remote control
- The AVR 1510S simplifies your life with a programmable infrared (IR) remote control. Its design works seamlessly with the receiver’s multilingual on-screen display, guiding you through system setup and operation with consummate ease. The multidevice remote can also control your TV, cable boxes, satellite tuners and other playback sources. For further installation flexibility, there is a 12-volt trigger output and a remote IR sensor input.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power requirement
- 120V AC / 60Hz
- Power consumption
- <0.5W (standby); 410W maximum
- 4.6kg (10 lb)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 121mm x 440mm x 300mm
AVR 1510S wurde bewertet mit von 5 von 11.
Rated 5 von 5 von jeff d aus home theater system still learning all the extras but i do like the sound and features that it has
Rated 1 von 5 von HOUreview aus Not 4k compatible I bought this receiver to support 4k. It was supposed to be the anchor for my evolving home system, initially at 1080p, but with plans to continue using this system as I upgraded my other components to support 4k. I guess I didn't do enough research, because even though the system is advertised as providing support of 4k passthrough, it cannot. I have finally upgraded my television and video sources to 4k HDR, and to my surprise the other components are indicating that the 4k signal cannot make it through the 1510s. I guess I need to buy a whole new receiver.
Rated 5 von 5 von Russ_JD aus I have the AVR-350 version.. fully light-ed remote AWESOME ! High-performance, 5.1-channel A/V receiver makes your music, movies and shows sound better than ever. Whether it’s your Blu-ray™ player, HD cable set-top box or game console, you want the best picture quality and sound. And you need one simple way to connect them all.
Rated 1 von 5 von Erwin Palencia aus Broke up in 2.5 years My equipment stoped working in 2.5 years, aparently a power supply faliure. Now that is out of waranty the authorized repair shop quotes 200 usd for the repair... unaceptable
Rated 5 von 5 von scott111ff aus Awesome networking capablities! Bought this about a year ago, works great, hoping for more years of entertainment
Rated 4 von 5 von Megaman1224 aus Great Quality Was looking for a budget receiver to drive 5 speakers and a woofer, and this does all that I was looking for. It looks nice and sounds great. The only negative I can say about the receiver is that the settings interface (that you get as video output from the receiver) really doesn't look too polished, and unless you're navigating settings on a display device, it's fairly tough to figure out what you're doing. Minus one star for this.
Rated 5 von 5 von Chi Rho aus Very nice, looks and operates great! Looks awesome and operates very well. This unit sounds great. I replaced a Pioneer receiver and looks like I won’t ever go back.
Rated 3 von 5 von JOECDOC aus No stereo mode for four speakers . This isn’t what I anticipated, so I really am disappointed
I have this receiver from 2014 or 2015. Can a 4K signal be input with a fire tv, and output the same 4K signal though to the tv?
The AVR1510S only does HDCP 1.4. That's why it only provides 4K @ 30Hz and 1080p content. The AVR 1510S does not support HDCP 2.2 for 4K @ 60Hz and 2160p content. The AVR1510S, however, has the capability to by-pass the signal coming from a 4K source to a 4K capable TV. As an alternative, run it through a HDCP 2.2 compliant HDMI switcher.
I bought a harman/kardon receiver and I installed it but the volume is very low. What can be the problem?
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.harmankardon.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Hello. How you doing? I don't understand how to get the 4k pass through to work. Is it meant to be automatic?
We would like to work with you directly. Please submit a case request at https://www.harmankardon.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you
i have 1510S receiver, i want to connect my bluetooth device into the AVR so that i can play songs via bluetooth, but how can i connect it into the AVR?
You can connect an external Bluetooth adapter which will enable you to stream audio wirelessly into the AVR1510S from any Bluetooth-equipped portable device, using the receiver's Analog inputs located at the back of the unit. If you encounter problems with the product, please submit a case request at https://www.harmankardon.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service team will be more than happy to further assist you.
Can a turntable be hooked up to this? One without a preamp. Thank you.
The AVR does not have a Phono input to get it connected to a turntable. you may need to get an outboard phono preamp to connect your turntable and receiver together.
Does this AVR have a pre amp output?
The AVR 1510S has no pre-amp outputs.
I live in Africa. My main concern is whether I can purchase this receiver without worry that it will blow out. I've already lost a blu-ray player Also, I want to confirm that it is indeed possible to play music files from a hard drive via usb port.
Check your local electronics store or contact our regional support in Kenya through sending an email to email@example.com, or you can submit a case online through a http://www.harmanhouse.com/index.php?route=information/contact. Yes, you can use a thumb drive to play music files on the receiver.
First of all, sorry my poor english. My 1510S avr does not working with my 16gb and 32 gb pendrives. What is the solution?
The USB port on the AVR 1510S can be used to play MP3 and WMA audio files from a USB device inserted into the port. Insert the connector or device into the USB port oriented so it fits all the way into the port. You may insert or remove the connector or device at any time – there is no installation or ejection procedure. Press the USB button on your remote control and you should be able to use these files and play them accordingly. If this did not fix your problem, we would like to work with you directly. I see you are located in Hungary. Please submit a case request at https://eu.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Suchergebnis für ""