AVR 1610SDetails https://www.harmanaudio.at/refurbished-speakers/AVR+1610S_.html
Artikel-Nr. AVR 1610S_
Additional InformationThis 425-watt, high-performance, 5.1-channel A/V receiver gives you more ways to connect to your favorite music, movies and shows. There are countless ways to access and store your favorite media, from external hard drives to set-top cable boxes to smartphones. But if your home audio/video receiver doesn’t give you options for connecting to those media, it’s borderline useless. The Harman Kardon® AVR 1610S gives you a simple way to connect to everything you love. This 425-watt, 5.1-channel, networked audio/video receiver is loaded with options that let you access your media. It features five 3D-ready HDMI® 2.0 inputs, including one compatible with MHL, so you’ll have more than enough ways to access content on your HD cable box, Blu-ray™ player, MHL-equipped portable devices. It also includes Spotify Connect and HARMAN TrueStream Bluetooth® technology so you can stream high-fidelity audio from your mobile devices. Regarding sound, the AVR 1610S features our exclusive Natural Sound Processing (NSP), which creates a rich, enveloping sound from any source – particularly with two-channel streaming content. And to get the very best sound based on your speakers and listening environment, its new EZSet/EQ™ III process automatically calibrates the system. And with HARMAN GreenEdge™ technology, the AVR 1610S Sis environmentally friendly, too.
This 425-watt, high-performance, 5.1-channel A/V receiver gives you more ways to connect to your favorite music, movies and shows. Because you have multiple ways to store and access your entertainment, it’s important that your audio/video receiver can deliver them. The Harman Kardon® AVR 1610S features five 3D-ready HDMI® 2.0 inputs (including one that’s MHL-compatible), HARMAN TrueStream Bluetooth® technology and EzSet/EQ™ III calibration as well as compatibility with vTuner™ Internet radio and Spotify Connect. So whether you’re connected via cable or streaming wirelessly, you’ll experience high-fidelity audio from this 425-watt, 5.1-channel, networked audio/video receiver. It’s even lightweight, and thanks to HARMAN GreenEdge™ certification, you’ll get all the power you love in an environmentally friendly form.
At a Glance:
Five 85-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high-performance digital power supply
Bluetooth technology and Spotify Connect
HARMAN TrueStream technology
Built-in vTuner (Internet radio) streaming
Five 3D-ready HDMI® 2.0 inputs including one with MHL
Front-panel USB port for connection to compatible Apple products or USB sticks
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
EzSet/EQ III auto-calibration
HARMAN GreenEdge technology
New, compact design
Color-coded connectors and binding-post speaker terminals
Multidevice, programmable remote control
What's in the box:
1 Harman Kardon® AVR 1610S A/V receiver
1 programmable remote control
1 EzSet/EQ III microphone with 22' (6.7m) cable
1 AM loop antenna with 2' (0.6m) cable
1 FM antenna with 6' (1.8m) cable
2 AAA batteries
1 6' (1.8m) AC power cord
- Five 85-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high-performance digital power supply
- The AVR 1610S high-performance audio/video receiver pumps out 85 watts per channel to power a full five-channel, networked surround-sound system. It can also connect to a powered subwoofer to provide enhanced low-frequency performance for all your entertainment. While the amplifiers retain the time-tested Harman Kardon® high-current capacity (HCC) ultrawide-bandwidth design to ensure the most accurate, dynamic sound with enhanced clarity and realism – even at the highest listening levels, a digitally based power supply gives the amplifiers all the wattage they need without the weight of traditional power-supply designs and their heavy transformers. The net result is a great-sounding AVR in a small form that is friendly to the environment.
- Bluetooth technology
- The AVR 1610S can stream audio from virtually any portable device. You can connect an Apple device, such as an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, directly to the front-panel USB jack and playback without the need for an external adapter. For other tablets, smartphones and laptops, you can take advantage of the AVR 1610S’s integrated HARMAN TrueStream Bluetooth technology.
- HARMAN TrueStream technology
- The HARMAN TrueStream guarantee ensures the best possible listening experience when you stream audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology. HARMAN TrueStream tech delivers the most current, most advanced wireless option to ensure the highest-quality sound, no matter what application or source device you use.
- More ways to connect
- The AVR 1610S features vTuner Internet radio to connect you to a whole world of online audio entertainment. As soon as it’s out of the box, you can stream over-the-air radio stations from around the globe as well as stream from a wide range of Internet-only radio stations. The AVR 1610S also features Spotify Connect, which allows you to stream music directly from your Spotify premium account on your phone, tablet or computer.
- Five 3D-ready HDMI inputs, including one with MHL
- Five HDMI 2.0 inputs with 3D and 30/36-bit Deep Color deliver high-definition digital video at resolutions up to 1080p with full-fidelity audio through a single cable. There is no loss of video or audio quality because of format conversion, just full-impact Hollywood excitement as its creators meant you to experience it.
- Front-panel USB port for connection to compatible Apple products or USB sticks
- The AVR 1610S gives you multiple options for audio playback with its front-panel USB port. Simply connect an iPhone, iPad, iPod or USB stick to play your stored tracks through your home entertainment system.
- MHL connectivity
- Whether it’s captured by your camera, phone or tablet, or streamed from a Roku Streaming Stick dongle, you can deliver high-definition audio/video content directly to your HDTV via the AVR 1610S’s MHL connection.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- The AVR 1610S delivers high-resolution audio that matches the digital video quality of Blu-ray Disc™ formats, unlocking the full potential of movie soundtracks formatted with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding. No matter what mode or mood you are in, you’ll always hear audio playback at its finest.
- EzSet/EQ III auto-calibration
- The new HARMAN EzSet/EQ III auto-calibration process precisely adjusts the AVR 1610S’s volume levels, speaker distance/delay time settings and equalisation to optimize audio performance automatically for your specific speaker system and room conditions. The system features an easy-to-follow menu display and includes a plug-in calibration microphone.
- HARMAN GreenEdge technology
- The HARMAN GreenEdge logo assures you that the AVR 1610S design is environmentally friendly without compromising the premium performance for which HARMAN products are known. Thanks to an advanced power supply, the AVR 1610S can deliver high-quality audio in a small, light chassis that uses less metal and plastic.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power requirement
- 120V AC / 60Hz
- Power consumption
- <0.5W (standby); 450W maximum
- 4.6kg (10 lb)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 121mm x 440mm x 300mm
AVR 1610S wurde bewertet mit von 5 von 17.
Rated 5 von 5 von Kerry aus The Sound Solution The 1610S connected to the HKTS 30 surround sound system is the perfect solution to our problem of creating music and media sound that stimulates or soothes and relaxes in a 1200 sf great room with a soaring 26 ft. ceiling. I appreciate HK 's technical guidance in selecting a sound system perfect for our home.
Rated 4 von 5 von Nate aus Good first time receiver I have used this receiver about 2 weeks and it has been working great ever since. I wish there were more watts per channel, considering that this unit goes for $400, but it gets the job done. I am using 2 Polkaudio bookshelf speakers and a Polkaudio subwoofer as well, and they sound crystal clear. This unit could use more input connections, there is only 1 optical audio input and 2 sets of rca inputs. I would have expected more for the price. This is a good starter receiver, but you may want to consider a different model depending on your input needs.
Rated 1 von 5 von Jocket aus Cant get Spotify anymore I updated my receiver because of a tech support agent with the regular AVR1610 firmware, so i lost spotify feature, nobody is able to give me a link to the AVR 1610S firmware to update it again and get my feature back,
Rated 5 von 5 von MrBill aus AVR 1610S replaced AVR 120 My AVR 120 died after 16 Years. Just shows the quality of the HK family of equipment. The 1610S is driving a self designed KLIPSCH (not the new stuff)surround environment. The setup process is pretty straight forward and took less than an hour to complete. The automatic speaker setup alone is worth the price, saved a lot of time. I went for the full setup connecting my VIZIO M60-C3, SONY BDP-BX58 BlueRay DVD Player, Satellite Receiver, and my JVC QL-5 turntable (pre-amp required, and yes, I will not give up my vinyl). The onscreen setup process is character based so no GUI and is simple to navigate. If you are looking to upgrade or a first timer, the 1610S is a good starting point. Good Power, excellent sound, and ease of operation. I've been running HK and KLIPSCH for 38 years, so unless your one of those 1%'ers (McIntosh , you know who you are, and I wish I was one) this is a solid piece of equipment, I highly Recommend it.
Rated 5 von 5 von Webworm aus Excellent performance The 1610 works beautifully. I have it paired to 5 Polk audio speakers and a sub. The sound is great--the features are great. Amazing that the AVR only weighs 10 pounds.
Rated 5 von 5 von kaiserh aus Excellent I did a lot of research before I purchased this ,its perfect for my needs , sold my factory recall Onkyo TX-NR515 for parts ,Onkyo lasted only 3years ,I am pretty sure this will last longer. perfect sound with my Klipsch HD 600 speakers ,it really sounds excellent ,very happy with it
Rated 5 von 5 von mefr63 aus Perfecto I bought this model a couple of weeks ago and am pleased with the device's features. The 3D bluray hdmi connection is perfect. It is connected to a set of speakers fisher stv-712b and Sony center and surround. The sound is great.
Rated 3 von 5 von Bkarl aus Good Sound but Terrible remote and Setup I think this receiver has a good sound and it works well for the smaller room I have it in. The Remote control is widely known as terrible! But I managed to transfer the main settings to a Harmony 650 programmable remote so I don't have to use it daily. The on screen setting display is not so good and reminiscent of what receivers could do say 10-15 years ago. But once you have set it up you don't have to worry about that so much. I bough this one for $159 as a refurbished unit from HK so I'm happy with what I got for the money.
AVR is linked via HDMI cable from HTPC and TV, Plays all content including DVD except for Nteflix, play a show and bluescreen appears with sound still ok. Turn AVR off and on and it plays ok until next episode starts and same problem. any ideas please.
We would like to work with you directly to help with your inquiry. Please submit a case request at https://www.harmankardon.com/support-knowledgebase.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Does this unit work as an mp3 player thru a USB flash drive
Yes, The AVR 1610s plays MP3 music through the USB flashdrive. If you have further question, please submit a case request at https://www.harmankardon.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Does it have a Mic Inputs? I want to be able to do Karaoke.
Hi! No, the AVR 1610S does not have a microphone input to plug a microphone.
Does this product cover the international warranty, probably I’m going to use in INDIA.
The warranty for Harman products are only valid in the country of purchase. We do not have international nor cross geographical warranty on our products.
All my source devices (DVD, Cable, VCR) are all connected to my TV, so I will NOT BE using the HDMI inputs on the AVR, I only want to connect my TV’s optical back to the AVR’s optical connector. So in this basic configuration can you skip the source setup
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.harmankardon.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
Can you connect analog VCR audio/video cables to the AVR 1610s receiver?
Yes, the AVR 1610S has provision for analog audio/video cables through RCA ports in the rear.
If I want to use it in a country where the power is 220V / 50 Hz, is the unit will work fine if I use the step down transformer without the frequency converter to 60 Hz?
Although you can use a step down transformer, the power frequency will be dropped to 50Hz compared to 60Hz (US). This will cause the unit to run a bit hotter and you my experience some humming due to the change in frequency. With that said, I would not recommend using this in another country with different voltage. Please purchase the AVR in the country where you will use it.
My unit used to go to sleep after I would turn off my TV. And it has stopped doing that. Any solutions?
I have the same problem. Unplug the AVR (reset the AVR)
Suchergebnis für ""