AVR 2650Details https://www.harmanaudio.at/refurbished-speakers/AVR+2650+REFURB.html
Artikel-Nr. AVR 2650 REFURB
Additional InformationAn advanced 7.1-channel A/V receiver with HDMI 3D plus Dolby, DTS and Logic 7 surround. The Harman Kardon® AVR 2650 audio/video receiver is blessed with an impressive list of features, starting with no fewer than six HDMI® inputs that support 3D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel technology. Movie lovers will enjoy immersive 3D viewing with high-resolution sound that is faithful to filmmakers’ creative intentions. In addition to Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding, the receiver seamlessly integrates Logic 7® processing, a proprietary HARMAN technology that delivers appropriate signals to each of the AVR 2650’s seven amplified loudspeaker channels. Simply add a Blu-ray Disc™ or DVD player and a surround-sound speaker system to enjoy powerful, fully immersive playback for movies, TV shows, music and video games. And with plug-and-play connectivity to the Harman Kardon® The Bridge IIIP, which is available to connect the receiver to iPod and iPhone devices, the AVR 2650 represents a perfect next step to developing a powerful home theater system.
An advanced 7.1-channel A/V receiver with HDMI 3D plus Dolby, DTS and Logic 7 surround. Starting with HDMI® inputs that feature 3D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel technology, the Harman Kardon® AVR 2650 offers impressive features that let you enjoy 3D films and TV programs. (You can even attach a Blu-ray Disc™ or DVD player.) The receiver delivers 7.1 channels of high-resolution sound; its Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding seamlessly integrate with Logic 7® processing, a proprietary HARMAN technology that uses all of the AVR’s seven amplified loudspeaker channels. With six HDMI inputs and extensive A/V source connectivity, the AVR 2650 can accommodate any system to which it is paired.
At a Glance:
Seven 95-watt-per-channel amplifiers
HDMI inputs with 3D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel
Network connectivity for accessing music
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
Logic 7 processing
Dolby Pro Logic IIz surround processing
Compatibility with iPod and iPhone via The Bridge IIIP
EzSet/EQ auto calibration
Six HDMI inputs
Extensive audio/video connectivity
Connection for a SIRIUS Connect home tuner
Color-coded binding-post speaker connectors
Graphical user interface (GUI) with screen-saver function
What's in the box:
1 Harman Kardon AVR 2650 A/V receiver
1 programmable remote control
1 EzSet/EQ microphone with 22' (6.7m) cable
1 AM loop antenna with 2' (0.6m) cable
1 FM antenna with 6' (1.8m) cable
3 AAA batteries
1 6' (1.8m) AC power cord
- Seven 95-watt-per-channel amplifiers
- The AVR 2650 high-performance receiver delivers 95 watts per channel with the ability to power a full 5.1-channel, surround-sound system plus two additional surround or front-height loudspeaker outputs. A high-current capability (HCC), ultrawide-bandwidth amplifier design ensures accurate, dynamic sound with enhanced clarity and realism, even at the highest listening levels. You can also connect the AVR 2650 to a powered subwoofer to generate additional low-frequency excitement.
- HDMI with 3D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel
- Six HDMI inputs with 3D and 30/36-bit Deep Color deliver high-definition digital video at resolutions up to 1080p with full-fidelity audio through a single cable. There is no loss of video or audio quality because of format conversion, just full-impact Hollywood excitement as its creators meant you to experience it. Audio Return Channel (ARC) enables a TV, via a single HDMI cable, to send audio data “upstream” to an A/V receiver, thereby increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need for a audio connection.
- Network connectivity for accessing music
- The AVR 2650 receiver can serve as a multimedia entertainment hub that can do much more than play Blu-ray Disc media, DVDs and CDs. Connected directly to your home’s Ethernet network, the receiver can also stream music files and Internet-based stations from your PC, thereby adding a number of new and diverse entertainment options.
- Dolby Volume
- Dolby Volume technology maintains the same volume level no matter what entertainment you’re viewing. You need to set the AVR 2650 volume level only once to eliminate unpredictable volume differences among TV shows, commercials and movies.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- The AVR 2650 delivers high-resolution audio to match the digital video of Blu-ray Disc formats, unlocking the full potential of movie soundtracks formatted with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio coding. No matter what mode or mood you are in, you’ll always hear playback at its finest.
- Logic 7 processing
- HARMAN Logic 7 technology transforms a stereo input into full 7.1-channel surround sound, courtesy of proprietary algorithms that make any audio source – HDMI, analog, component, composite or computer-based audio from a USB connection – truly spectacular. The result is optimal quality and a superior, enveloping experience that engulfs you in a 360-degree soundscape.
- Dolby Pro Logic IIz surround processing
- For 7.1-channel playback, Dolby Pro Logic® IIz surround-sound processing lets you add a pair of front-height channels for an extra sound dimension to your movies, music or video games. Now, a horizontal sound field from stereo and 5.1 material – with sound being directed at you from only one plane – becomes a surround-sound experience with added depth and dimension.
- Compatibility with iPod and iPhone via The Bridge IIIP
- The optional Harman Kardon The Bridge IIIP docking station (sold separately) works with an Apple iPod or iPhone to expand your entertainment options beyond DVD and Blu-ray Disc media. Once connected, The Bridge IIIP even charges your Apple device and works seamlessly with the AVR 2650’s system remote control to navigate and play your favorite music and video tracks.
- EzSet/EQ auto calibration
- The HARMAN EzSet/EQ™ auto-calibration process tailors the AVR 2650’s loudspeaker outputs to match playback volume levels for your specific room conditions automatically. The system features an easy-to-follow menu display and a plug-in calibration microphone.
- Six HDMI inputs
- Six HDMI input ports let you digitally interconnect your entire system for maximum audio/video performance. HDMI-format ports dramatically reduce connection confusion while ensuring the greatest chance for compatibility with whatever audio/video equipment you are planning to connect.
- Extensive audio/video connectivity
- In addition to six HDMI digital ports, the AVR 2650 features one component and three composite video inputs that connect directly to legacy video sources. The receiver even transcodes component video to the HDMI interface with a single connection to your TV. In this way, it is easier than ever before to receive a high-definition signal from whatever video sources you select, including Blu-ray Disc, DVD and portable-music players.
- FM/AM tuner
- The AVR 2650’s FM section features an 87.5MHz – 108.0MHz frequency range, while the AM section handles frequencies from 520 kHz to 1710kHz. Thirty station presets let you return to your favorite stations with a simple press of a button.
- Connection for a SIRIUS Connect home tuner
- In addition to using the AVR 2650’s built-in FM/AM tuner, you can add another dimension to your listening experience by hooking up a SIRIUS Connect™ home tuner (sold separately) via a single eight-pin DIN connector. You can control the SIRIUS? satellite radio through the AVR 2650’s graphical user interface (GUI) using the remote control. This system makes integration of popular radio more seamless than ever.
- Color-coded binding-post speaker connectors
- By accepting banana plugs, spade connectors, pin connectors or bare wire, the AVR 2650’s binding-post connectors provide secure links for your speaker cables. Color-coding of these connectors reduces errors while you’re hooking up your speakers to the appropriate channel amplifiers.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) with screen-saver function
- While its cutting-edge features are impressively advanced and sophisticated, the AVR 2650’s easy-to-navigate on-screen menus and graphical user interface make the receiver simple to set up and use – even for novices. And during day-to-day use, the receiver’s built-in dot-matrix display confirms your current selection choice and other functions.
- Selectivity (±10kHz)
- Selectivity (±400kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (dB)
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (IHF-A) (dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo dB)
- Slew Rate
- Stereo Power
- 95W per channel, two channels driven @ 8 ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz, less than 0.09% THD
- Stereo Separation @ 1kHz (dB)
- 40dB @ 1kHz
- Surround system adjacent-channel separation
- Dolby Pro Logic/DPLII: 40dB Dolby Digital: 55dB DTS: 55dB
- Usable Sensitivity (IHF)
- Usable Sensitivity (Loop)
- Video Frequency Response (Component Video)
- 10Hz – 8MHz (–3dB)
AVR 2650 wurde bewertet mit von 5 von 5.
Rated 5 von 5 von ahdoody aus great one i bought it a year ago and I recommend it for music lovers
Rated 5 von 5 von StreamOfConsciousness aus While I've only owned this Audio/Video receiver for a few days and have yet to REALLY give it a good test, so far I can honestly say I love it! It sounds phenomenal, even with some older Infinity speakers. I ended up getting a killer deal on it and could not bee happier with my purchase. H/K rocks!
Rated 5 von 5 von marq44 aus SOUND AWESOME! NAME SAY"S IT ALL! HARMAN KARDON IS QUALITY! AWSOME SOUND!
Rated 5 von 5 von Arndt aus Beautiful! Beautiful sound, beautiful design, and a beautiful price! The AVR 2650 delivers everything I expect from a surround sound unit, and more. I love it!
Rated 5 von 5 von Croz aus Great Reciever I purchased a refurbished reciever and couldn't be happier. Works great, quality is fantastic, and features are wonderful.
Can you play music from your phone on this system ?
The AVR2650 was developed in 2010, just before Bluetooth became popular in the stereo audio field. Unfortunately this unit does not support Bluetooth. But if you have it connected to your network, you can play music from any device that supports DLNA. Another option can be the BTA10, a Bluetooth unit that allows you to turn virtually any system into a system with Bluetooth. You can check it out at http://www.harmankardon.com/stereo-accessories/BTA+10.html.
I have an AVR-2650 and have setup the Internet Radio feature, but am not getting any audio output. Does output go to speaker ports by default? I have a sound bar which is attached to an Optical Out port, so I was expecting to hear audio.
The AVR and soundbar cannot/should not be used in tandem. A soundbar is used when a receiver and 5.1 speaker system is not available or possible. As for the connection you are making, only the components connected to the optical inputs on the AVR will feed to the optical output, this is why your Internet radio is not getting to soundbar.
Where can I find the firmware updates for the AVR-2650? Also what is the current version I should be looking for? Thank you
Thank you for your question, Software Version 14-05-2012 01, you can find the download on this page http://www.harmankardon.com/software.html
Send big picture of AVR 2650 back side , as I want to check input pin for Mike , also for cordless and mixer for 3 mikes, basically for all for karaoke .
Suchergebnis für ""