Kappa 62.9iDetails https://www.harmanaudio.at/refurbished-speakers/KAPPA+62.9I.html
Artikel-Nr. KAPPA 62.9I
At a Glance:
Plus One woofer cones
Edge-driven MMD dome tweeters
Intermount III mounting system
Woven glass fiber woofer cones
True Four Ohms
Computer-optimized voice-matched outboard passive crossovers
Adjustable tweeter level
- Plus One woofer cones
- This patent pending technology deliver a cone with more surface area than competing models of the same size. The result is increased bass output and higher efficiency.
- Edge-driven MMD dome tweeters
- These are not commonly used W-domes, but fully edge driven domes like those found in fine home audio loudspeakers. This much larger voice coil increases power handling and provides better sonic integration with the mid-woofer.
- To ensure proper imaging the 62.9i utilizes a patented rotating tweeter (patent no. 6,002,780). So even if the speaker is mounted down low in the door, the soundstage can be brought up and optimized for the listener's location.
- Intermount III mounting system
- Allows for installation of the 62.9i in all 6-1/2" hole size standards without the need to purchase additional adaptors or mounting kits.
- Woven glass fiber woofer cones
- Woven glass fiber woofer cone material is extremely stiff, minimizing cone flex which yields very low distortion and improved clarity, an Infinity trademark.
- True Four Ohms
- All Kappa speakers feature two ohm voice coils. Original factory-installed speaker wiring in many cars is 18-22 gauge. This wire, and heating in the voice coil when power is applied, increase the impedance “seen” by the amplifier or head unit. The impedance of Kappa Speakers has been adjusted to compensate for this increase and can be safely driven by any head unit.
- Computer-optimized voice-matched outboard passive crossovers
- Each Kappa multielement and component system features an outboard crossover that has been voice-matched for flawless performance with incredible detail and accuracy.
- Adjustable tweeter level
- Each Kappa multielement features a user adjustable tweeter level control. On the two-way models, simply rotate the tweeter to add or subtract 3dB output. On the three-way models, it is the simple push of a button right on the tweeter faceplate.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak)
- 2 Ohms
- Frequency Response
- 45Hz - 25kHz
- Diameter (in)
- Depth (in)
- Mounting Diameter (in)
- Mounting Depth (in)
Suchergebnis für ""