Kappa 1200WDetails https://www.harmanaudio.at/refurbished-speakers/KAPPA1200W.html
Additional InformationLooking for a more moving audio experience? Take Infinity car audio for a ride. Innovative materials and breakthrough engineering have always put Infinity products out in front of the competition. So expect extreme output from Kappa subs, but be prepared for accuracy and detail that may simply blow you away. The Kappa Series subwoofers feature SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance), a HARMAN-exclusive impedance selector, that lets you choose a 2- or 4-ohm impedance at the flip of a switch. Our proprietary aero-cooling design keeps the voice coil cool while optimizing power handling and longterm reliability. And, the acoustically damped glass-fiber cones have been engineered to minimize distortion and unwanted artifacts. More performance. More flexibility. You get both when you step up to a Kappa subwoofer.
More performance. More flexibility.
At a Glance:
SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance)
Aero-cooled voice coil
Acoustically damped glass-fiber cone
Premium screw-down terminals
What's in the Box:
1 x subwoofer
1 x foam mounting gasket
1 x [3mm] hex wrench
- SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance)
- Most car audio system designs call for 2- or 4-ohm impedance. Kappa Series subwoofers put the choice in your hands. A proprietary HARMAN technology, SSI lets you reconfigure your system by simply flipping a switch.
- Aero-cooled voice coil
- The Kappa Series voice coil employs a two-sided, ducted airflow design that cools the voice coil, increases power handling and improves reliability. This aero-cooling design is unique among aftermarket subwoofers.
- Acoustically damped glass-fiber cone
- Kappa subwoofer cones incorporate glass-fibers for exceptional accuracy and detail. Inherently nonresonant, the glass-fiber cones eliminates distortion so your music—and nothing but your music— comes through loud and clear.
- Premium screw-down terminals
- Power is the lifeblood of any subwoofer. The terminals on the Kappa subwoofers accommodate up to 8-guage wire (8.37mm 2 cross section), which transfers low-resistance, low-loss power to the woofer, even over long wire runs.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Handling
- 500W rms; 2000W Peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V)
- Voice Coil Diameter
- 2" (51mm)
- Impedance (ohms)
- 2 or 4, switch selectable
- Frequency Response
- 25Hz – 175Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter
- 2" (51mm)
Kappa 1200W wurde bewertet mit von 5 von 2.
Rated 5 von 5 von nickscassera aus Sound great with the proper enclosure. only 500 watts RMS but if you build the right box they have very nice output! Have two of them in a shared chamber ported enclosure. Very accurate subs that would probably sound stellar in a sealed box, I just prefer the boom.
Rated 5 von 5 von Buck weat aus Hands down the best sounding speaker on the market Acer are the best sounding speakers money can buy and at a affordable price they sound good with every music made you cannot go wrong with these Subs in a good box
Are these subwoofers single or dual voice coils?
The Infinity Kappa 1200W is a single voice coil subwoofer.
Online specs state 23-400Hz for the 12". But in the manual found on the website, it states 25-175Hz. Which is it?
The correct frequency response is in the owner's manual, which is 25 Hz - 175 Hz.
I don't have my manual handy at the moment but purchased a nice box, what is the recommended ported space for each speaker,Kappa 1200
The optimum ported box enclosure is 2.5 cu. ft. with the port diameter of 4 inches and 10 inches in length that should tune the box to 30Hz. If your box is not 2.5 cuft, refer to a local car audio installer to customize your box and system.
Hi, I was thinking of replacing my 120.9 Kappa sub with the new Kappa 1200W. Infinity recommends a .9 cu.ft. sealed internal volume enclosure. I was wanting to use my Belva sealed 1.0 cu.ft. internal volume with polyfill enclosure. These tolerances ok?
Typically speaking, when dealing with a sealed enclosure, you can go up or down by 10% before ever noticing any kind of quality change. Going up by 10% puts you at .99 cu.ft. So yes, a 1 cu.ft. box will work perfectly.
what is the mounting depth
The KAPPA 1200W has a mounting depth of 7-5/8" (193mm).
what is the warranty length? 3 years?
Yes, all of our KAPPA Car Audio speakers carry the 3 year warranty.
I am wanting to run 2 of these in an enclosure. What would be the best amp(s) to go with them?
Use the Kappa 1000 and set the subs at 4 Ohm each
Does this subwoofer have a cast aluminum or a stamped steel basket?
Suchergebnis für ""