Additional InformationThe JBL® L226W in-wall loudspeaker saves more than valuable floor or shelf space; it delivers the sound quality for your home theater or music system by accurately reproducing audio throughout its frequency-response range, with 125 watts of peak power handling. The combination of a 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) aluminum cone and a swivel-mounted titanium tweeter lets the L226W deliver the exceptional bass and clear high frequencies that you expect from the 60-plus years of JBL audio expertise. Courtesy of a proprietary Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide originally designed for JBL Professional recording-studio monitors, the L226W distributes precise sound evenly throughout your listening area. The L226W’s shallow mounting depth and light weight increase its installation options, while a paintable frame and grille help it blend into any room decor.
The JBL® L226W in-wall loudspeaker saves more than floor or shelf space; it delivers sound for your home theater or music system by accurately reproducing audio throughout its frequency-response range, with 125 watts of peak power handling. A 6-1/2-inch (165-millimeter) aluminum-cone woofer and a swivel-mounted titanium tweeter, with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide technology, let the L226W deliver the exceptional bass and clear high frequencies that you expect from 60-plus years of JBL audio expertise.
At a Glance:
25 – 125 watts suggested amplifier power range
6-1/2-inch (165mm) aluminum cone for enhanced bass response
Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
Low profile and easy installation
Paintable grille and frame
What's in the box:
(1) L226W 2-way, 6-1/2" in-wall loudspeaker
(1) Mounting template
(1) Paint shield
(1) Owner's Manual
- 25 – 125 watts suggested amplifier power range
- JBL engineers designed the L226W in-wall loudspeaker to produce impressive, full-range sound from an AVR (audio/video receiver) or amplifier capable of delivering up to 125 watts of power.
- 6-1/2" (165mm) aluminum cone for enhanced bass response
- Realistic reproduction of music requires clean, undistorted low frequencies. JBL L226W in-wall loudspeakers feature a 6-1/2-inch (165mm) aluminum cone that not only delivers deep, room-filling bass with low distortion but also anchors an extended frequency response. The result is enveloping, satisfying audio reproduction from the bottom up.
- Detailed high-frequency sound reproduction
- The L226W’s thin but rigid 1-inch (25-millimeter) titanium tweeter delivers accurate, clear high-frequency response, even at high volume levels. An independent level control lets you optimize its high-frequency performance.
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide for “sit-anywhere” sound
- Forget about “sweet spots.” With proprietary JBL Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide technology, your whole room becomes a perfect listening position. Originally designed for JBL Professional LSR studio monitors, the L226W in-wall loudspeaker’s EOS waveguide distributes sound evenly throughout your playback area.
- Low profile and easy installation
- With a mounting depth of just 3-9/16 inches (90 millimeters) and weighing only 3.5 pounds (1.6 kilograms), the lightweight, space-saving JBL L226W loudspeakers offer maximum installation flexibility. A cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets accommodate retrofit applications, while rough-in frames are available for new construction.
- Paintable grille and frame
- JBL L226W in-wall loudspeakers offer outstanding performance, but that doesn’t mean that they have to stand out in a room! You can paint the frames and grilles so that the loudspeakers match your wall decor. You’ll hardly notice your L226Ws – until you turn them on.
Holen Sie sich den platzsparenden JBL-Sound, der zu jedem Raumdekor passt.
Jetzt können Sie auch in den eigenen vier Wänden die legendäre Energie des JBL-Klangs genießen.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Studio L In-Wall/In-Ceiling
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequencies
- 3000Hz; 24dB/Octave
- Frequency Response
- 30Hz – 20kHz
- (2.83V@1m) 89dB
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 1" (25mm)
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 6-1/2" (165mm)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- External Height (in)
- Mounting Cutout Height (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- External Width (in)
- Mounting Cutout Width (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Width (in)
- External Height (mm)
- External Width (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Height (in)
- Weight (kg)
Suchergebnis für ""