At a Glance:
WeatherPlas™ woofer provides great, any-weather bass
FreeFlow™ flared port increases bass response
JBL® HeatScape™ motor structure delivers great power handling
Proprietary Straight-Line Signal Path™ crossover network reduces noise and signal loss
High-impact molded enclosure protects your music
What's in the box:
(2) N26AWII 2-way, 6" bookshelf speaker.
(1) Owner's Manual
- WeatherPlas™ woofer provides great, any-weather bass
- The JBL® N26AWII’s 6-inch (152-millimeter) WeatherPlas™ cone is made of stiff, polymer-coated cellulose fiber. Stiffer cones deliver more uniform pistonic motion for deeper, tighter bass and improved midrange tones. You’ll experience serious, true, feel-it-in-your-bones JBL® bass.
- FreeFlow™ flared port increases bass response
- The JBL® N26AWII’s FreeFlow™ bass ports are acoustically matched to its woofer and move air from the cabinet into the listening environment. That’s important indoors – and in the open air, it’s even more important. You get extended bass response with the lowest amount of distortion, adding power to your music.
- JBL® HeatScape™ motor structure delivers great power handling
- The JBL® N26AWII’s HeatScape™ motor structure envelops the voice coil with a large ceramic magnet and steel frame. It protects the voice coil by dissipating heat away from it. This process increases power handling and gives you extremely low levels of harmonic distortion.
- Proprietary Straight-Line Signal Path™ crossover network reduces noise and signal lose
- By taking the shortest possible route from the input terminals to the transducers – that is, simplifying the path – the JBL® N26AWII’s proprietary Straight-Line Signal Path™ crossover design means you hear everything your music sources can dish out.
- High-impact molded enclosure protects your music
- The N26AWII is ready to party outside. This weather-resistant loudspeaker has a high-impact molded enclosure and reproduces sound with unmatched clarity and power. Crank it up. Don’t worry about it.
Zur Wandmontage geeignet
Im Lieferumfang enthalten sind Wandhalterungen, um Ihre Lautsprecher für ein unübertroffenes Home-Entertainment-Erlebnis zu montieren
Dank dem kompakten Design können Sie die Lautsprecher ganz bequem nahezu überall aufstellen.
Magnetisch abgeschirmt kann er überall aufgestellt werden, auch neben dem Fernsehgerät oder Video-Display.
Manuals & Downloads:
- All-Weather Solutions
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- (2.83V@1m) 88dB
- Frequency Response
- (-3dB) 55Hz – 20kHz
- Crossover Frequencies
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- 6" WeatherPlas™
- High-Frequncy Transducer
- 3/4" Titanium-laminate dome
- Weight (lb)
- Weight (kg)
Are these speakers Bluetooth or do they have some sort of machine that you hook them up to to connect to your phone for audio
Can I leave these speakers out in the rain and heat ?
I am also looking into how to mount a pair of N26AWII speakers outdoors. What are the screw sizes (diameter and thread) for the four rear mounting holes and for the single hole on the bottom? If using OmniMount, what specific mounts are compatible?
I bought two pair of N26AWII's for my patio. Do you have wall mount brackets for the N26AWII? If not please advise of alternative. Thank you.
How would I attach these speakers (N26AW11) to an outside wall? Are mounting barackets included/available? Thanks Cameron
Suchergebnis für ""