One of the very latest from the JBL® Power Series® will change how you think and feel about music in your car. The advanced technology of the JBL® P662 includes proprietary, patented Plus One® woofer cones and tweeters worthy of home theater systems. You get exceptional, detailed sound unheard of in car speakers, even when you push the volume.
At a Glance:
Proprietary Plus One® woofer cone
Home theater-quality tweeter
Unipivot™ rotating tweeter
Mount and listen however you like
Great audio output and frequency response
What's in the Box:
(2) P662 6-1/2" Two-way loudspeakers
(2) Speaker clip
(1) Owner's Manual
- Plus One® woofer cone
- The Plus One® Honeycomb-Laminate™ woofer cone is exceptionally stiff and lightweight with up to 25 percent more active surface area than a standard one of the same size. With a long-excursion surround, it boosts bass output and efficiency by 2 to 3 decibels compared with others.
- Home theater-quality tweeter
- It’s not the miniature tweeters that most others use, but a high-bandwidth, edge-driven textile-dome tweeter like those found in very high-end home audio loudspeakers. Crank it up. You get less distortion, even at high volumes and superior integration with the woofer.
- Unipivot™ rotating tweeter
- Another JBL® feat of engineering: the tweeter is mounted on a 15-degree angle so you can rotate it nearly 360 degrees to aim it at the listening position for improved high-frequency response.
- Mount and listen however you like
- The JBL® P662 has tweeter-level control. Use the simple switch to set the tweeter output level to match your personal listening preference, or different mounting locations.
- Great audio output and frequency response
- You’ll have 75 watts RMS and 225 watts peak power handing. And push them to the limit. You’ll hear true JBL® sound, with nothing under- or over-emphasized. The P662 has a frequency response of 45Hz to 23kHz.
- Higher SPL than ever
- In addition to better sound quality, the new, proprietary, JBL-patented woofer design offers far higher SPL (sound pressure level) and better suspension symmetry for lower distortion than the previous generation.
- Higher efficiency than ever
- These speakers make the best use of any amplifier by providing an optimum 2-ohm load. They use a lower-impedance voice coil than a typical speaker to extract the most power and performance possible from all amplifiers engineered to drive loads of 4 ohms or less.
- Outboard crossover networks
- Outboard crossovers are integrated into a harness connected to each speaker for easy installation. Oversized Direct-Connect terminals ensure perfect connectivity for bare speaker wires.
Die Plus One-Membranen mit Karbonverstärkung bieten eine größere Lautsprechermembran-Gesamtfläche als andere Membranen ihrer Klasse.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Series
- Frequency Response
- 45Hz – 23kHz
- (2.83V@1m) 93dB
- Power Handling (Peak)
- Nominal Impedance
- 2 ohms
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Mounting Depth (in)
- Mounting Depth Woofer (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in)
- External Diameter (in)
- Mounting Depth Woofer (in)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- External Diameter (mm)
P662 wurde bewertet mit von 5 von 4.
Rated 5 von 5 von Nathanb aus Love at first sight these are possibly the best car speakers for an audiophile on a budget. They have fantastic tweeters that spin almost 360 degrees. and its at a slight angle so you can put them anywhere and aim the tweeter and be pleased. these pair well with the p660c components and are vocal matched and design matched. I put them in my rear deck as the rear surrounds for my system and cant be any happier. the power output allows most amplifers to work well with these at even low volumes. Music sounds as though you are center stage and very pleasing. JBL is by far amazing at car audio.
Rated 5 von 5 von JOHNIE10 aus HEAVENLY Simply powerful yet sweet and heavenly sounding music comes out of this contraption. Only experience can say it better. I rest my case.
Rated 5 von 5 von weldit aus Excellent Have these in a 2006 GMC Regular cab pickup, and I must say I don't know how you could even come close to the sound quality for even double the price. I'm impressed.
Rated 4 von 5 von Ksassy44 aus Replacement Speakers for Crew Cab I should have replaced the original speakers when I bought the truck but I didn't. So now, the JBL P662's are in my truck and I love the crisp, distinct, clarity of the sound! You won't go wrong in a purchase of these speakers.
Suchergebnis für ""