Studio 2 6ICDetails https://www.harmanaudio.at/refurbished-speakers/STUDIO2+6IC.html
Artikel-Nr. STUDIO2 6IC
Additional InformationThe JBL Studio 2 architectural series premium loudspeakers represent best in class architectural audio. A PolyPlas® woofer cone, CMMD@ lite tweeter and advanced crossover network ensure low distortion and accurate sound reproduction, and the pivoting, adjustable-level tweeter can compensate for any acoustical room conditions. The proprietary JBL High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide ensures that the loudspeaker fills the room with cinema-quality sound from any location - even high elevations or off-axis listening locations. The JBL Studio 2 architectural series features a nearly invisible, paintable, zero-bezel profile that blends into any environment. The sturdy, reliable design features the XL-2 bracket, suitable for installation in any wall or ceiling up to 2” thick. The series is engineered to match the award-winning JBL Studio 2 component loudspeakers, and is perfect for a complete custom home theater or whole-house audio applications.
The JBL Studio 2 architectural series immerses you in high-performance room-filling JBL sound with a nearly invisible profile, expertly engineered for custom home audio installation.
At a Glance:
Sound Inspired by JBL’s legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor
Paintable, nearly invisible zero-bezel magnetic grill
Superior XL-2 installation bracket
Tweeter Audio Level Adjustment
What's in the Box:
- Sound Inspired by JBL’s legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor
- High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide technology takes its cues from the legendary JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor. Computer-optimized driver positioning and network integration result in ideal performance and lifelike soundstage imaging throughout the entire room, regardless of positioning. Proven acoustic superiority through rigorous testing and real-world evaluation.
- Paintable, nearly invisible zero-bezel magnetic grill
- Speakers are nearly invisible, seamlessly blending into wall or ceiling architecture. Equally pleasing to audiophiles and interior designers as full-dispersion speakers can be fully painted and integrated into any configuration or setup. Engineered for the custom installer with a whole-room, seamless audio and visual design in mind.
- Superior XL-2 installation bracket
- Sturdy, reliable design fit for easy installation in walls up to a full 2” thick. Specialty mechanical grip designed to minimize vibration regardless of installation format. Handles custom installation better than typical 1-1/2“ bracket designs.
- Pivoting Tweeters
- Pivoting tweeters let you target audio directly to your desired listening location. Install anywhere it suits you - even in high walls or ceilings - and adjust as needed. The apex of intelligent sound design and imaging.
- Tweeter Audio Level Adjustment
- Fine-tune high-frequency highs and lows up to 3dB to suit room conditions and personal taste. Take full room audio immersion one step further by perfecting the details. Compensate for any acoustical configuration.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 8 ohms
- Frequency response
- 38Hz - 20kHz
- 86dB 2.83V @ 1m
Studio 2 6IC wurde bewertet mit von 5 von 1.
Rated 5 von 5 von Brucie aus Good speaker, but it takes weeks to get! It took Harman three weeks to ship this speaker once ordered. Great speaker but terrible supply line ops! If you try to track your order, good luck. The customer service reps in Asia have no idea what's going on other than it's "being prepared for shipment".
I’d also like to use these for my Atmos theatre. What is the disbursement angle of these. My ceiling is a bit low, 9’ in first row but only 7’2” in the third row so I need a wide coverage.
We would like to work with you directly to help you with your issue. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
I am going to install two studio 2 6IC speakers in my open joist ceiling for ATMOS sound. I was going to make a box within the joist. Is their a minimum air space these speakers need?
We would like to work with you directly. Please submit a case request at https://www.jbl.com/support-contact.html and the Customer Service Team will be more than happy to assist you.
What is the difference between Polycellulose Woofer and Polyplas Woofer?
Polycellulose is the compound material that the cone is made out of. Polyplas is a coating that is added to the cone, to make it more rigid and stable at higher volumes. So, a polycellulose cone is a great material and does a fine job on it's own. But the Studio 2 series coats the cones in Polyplas, so they perform better at higher volumes.,
What is the difference between the studio and arena speakers? I'm trying to figure out why you have 2 different speakers at the same price. For a home audio set-up, I assume the studio are the way to go, yes?
Apart from the driver materials, both the Studio and Arena architectural speakers are quite the same. However, the Studio 2 series does deliver better high frequency versatility, thanks to the pivoting and level adjusting feature for the tweeter. The pivoting feature allows you to position/direct the tweeter toward the listening area. The level adjusting feature allows you to tune the high frequency (Zero to -3dB) as needed. These features are also available on select Harman Luxury Architectural speakers (Revel) as well.
Stodio 2 6lC what is oms and watts
As shown above on the Spec Sheet, STUDIO 2 6IC has an impedance of 8 ohms and it can handle up to 80 watts.
Do the grilles include a JBL logo decal or sticker? If I put these in I want people to know they are listening to JBL speakers and not some no name brand.
Yes, the grille sports the JBL logo. All will know. Thank you!!
How's the bass on this— heavy, medium or light?
Suchergebnis für ""