Studio 2 8IWDetails https://www.harmanaudio.at/refurbished-speakers/STUDIO2+8IW.html
Artikel-Nr. STUDIO2 8IW
Additional InformationThe JBL Studio 2 architectural series premium loudspeakers represent best in class architectural audio. A PolyPlas® woofer cone, CMMD@ lite tweeter and advanced crossover network ensure low distortion and accurate sound reproduction, and the pivoting, adjustable-level tweeter can compensate for any acoustical room conditions. The proprietary JBL High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide ensures that the loudspeaker fills the room with cinema-quality sound from any location - even high elevations or off-axis listening locations. The JBL Studio 2 architectural series features a nearly invisible, paintable, zero-bezel profile that blends into any environment. The sturdy, reliable design features the XL-2 bracket, suitable for installation in any wall or ceiling up to 2” thick. The series is engineered to match the award-winning JBL Studio 2 component loudspeakers, and is perfect for a complete custom home theater or whole-house audio applications.
The JBL Studio 2 architectural series immerses you in high-performance room-filling JBL sound with a nearly invisible profile, expertly engineered for custom home audio installation.
At a Glance:
Sound Inspired by JBL’s legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor
Paintable, nearly invisible zero-bezel magnetic grill
Superior XL-2 installation bracket
Tweeter Audio Level Adjustment
What's in the box:
Printed Mounting Template
- Sound Inspired by JBL’s legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor
- High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide technology takes its cues from the legendary JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor. Computer-optimized driver positioning and network integration result in ideal performance and lifelike soundstage imaging throughout the entire room, regardless of positioning. Proven acoustic superiority through rigorous testing and real-world evaluation.
- Paintable, nearly invisible zero-bezel magnetic grill
- Speakers are nearly invisible, seamlessly blending into wall or ceiling architecture. Equally pleasing to audiophiles and interior designers as full-dispersion speakers can be fully painted and integrated into any configuration or setup. Engineered for the custom installer with a whole-room, seamless audio and visual design in mind.
- Superior XL-2 installation bracket
- Sturdy, reliable design fit for easy installation in walls up to a full 2” thick. Specialty mechanical grip designed to minimize vibration regardless of installation format. Handles custom installation better than typical 1-1/2“ bracket designs.
- Pivoting Tweeters
- Pivoting tweeters let you target audio directly to your desired listening location. Install anywhere it suits you - even in high walls or ceilings - and adjust as needed. The apex of intelligent sound design and imaging.
- Tweeter Audio Level Adjustment
- Fine-tune high-frequency highs and lows up to 3dB to suit room conditions and personal taste. Take full room audio immersion one step further by perfecting the details. Compensate for any acoustical configuration.
Manuals & Downloads:
- 8 ohms
- Frequency Response
- 30 Hz to 20 kHz
- 88dB 2.83V @ 1m
Is there a frequency response chart, or better yet, a JBL "spin-o-rama" chart of the on and off axis response?
We regret to inform you that we do not have an actual chart of frequency response, and we have is the information on the manual only.
I built in-wall enclosure from MDF the internal volume of each box (left & right) is 1.39 cu/ft (5"x13"x37") lined with 1" poly-fill braced and sealed. My question is which speaker will be better suited for this given volume, STUDIO 2 55IW or 8IW?
Between the 2 In wall speakers, we recommend the Studio 2 8IW that has less wattage versus the Studio 2 55IW. Therefore, it would be easier to power the 8IW, and it would be louder at lower volume.
Do I need any in-wall enclosure for studio 2 8IW, 8IC and 55IW speakers? and, brackets for in-wall/in-ceiling installation?
No. These in-wall and in-ceiling speakers does not require any additional brackets for installation. They are already designed that when tightened down, would secure itself to your wall/ceiling.
Is this paintable
YES, you can paint the STUDIO 2 8IW any color you desire. Just be sure not to block the holes in the grille.
What are the dimensions of this product in inches.
Suchergebnis für ""