SUB 560PDetails https://www.harmanaudio.at/refurbished-speakers/SUB+560P.html
Artikel-Nr. SUB 560P
Additional InformationBass is the foundation of great sound. You don’t just hear it in your ears; you also feel it from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet. JBL® subwoofers are built to maximize such a feeling as well as enhance your entire experience of sound. The same JBL sound engineers who designed the playback systems for many of the world’s top concert venues, recording studios and THX®-equipped movie theaters have optimized their technologies and materials in the Studio 560P subwoofer to play with just about any home system. This subwoofer incorporates your entire body into an enveloping bass experience. The 560P outputs astonishingly realistic and immersive low-frequency sound via a forward-facing, 12-inch transducer mounted inside a rigid yet light PolyPlas™ cast-aluminum cone frame. This is the kind of powerful, low-distortion bass that you can feel from skin to ear to chest cavity, and one that practically transports you to the very environment that you are hearing. The Studio 560P truly places you at the center of the experience, right in your living room.
What makes you feel the music in a professional venue is the same powerful force that will make you feel it at home: massive amounts of low-frequency bass. Through its light yet rigid PolyPlas™ cone frame, the Studio 560P subwoofer delivers powerful, nearly tangible deep notes and effects that practically lift you out of your seat and tingle your skin. JBL® engineers created the Studio 560P using the same technology that they developed for professional movie theater and concert systems, and optimized it to deliver an astonishingly immersive feeling right in your home.
At a Glance:
Metal floor spikes included
LFE and line-level inputs
Adjustable crossover frequency and phase control
Built-in 400-watt RMS (500-watt peak) amplifier
12" PolyPlas low-frequency transducer
What's in the box:
1 15-foot (4.6-meter) RCA cable
4 metal floor spikes
1 Studio 560P subwoofer
1 6-foot (2-meter) power cord
- Built-in 400-watt RMS (500-watt peak) amplifier
- A 400-watt RMS (500 watts peak power) amplifier lets you play your Studio 560P subwoofer at body-quaking levels without any room-vibrating reverb or excessive heat output. A built-in limiter extends this ability by preventing distortion that can arise out of sudden peaks, taking the audio from merely impressive to completely immersive.
- 12-inch PolyPlas low-frequency transducer
- The Studio 560P features a 12-inch cone made from lightweight yet rigid PolyPlas cone material. For the listener, this structure means powerful heart-thumping bass with such low distortion that individual sounds remain both accurate and articulate, even at sustained low frequencies. This is the kind of bass that takes surround sound from simply a listening experience to a seemingly tangible, robust environment.
- Sealed enclosure
- Power and accuracy normally do not go hand in hand. The Studio 560P, however, is by no means a mere normal subwoofer. It features a sealed enclosure that acts to control the woofer cone’s motion, thus providing consistent, reliable sound that remains smooth and rich even at the deepest of frequencies.
- Forward-firing transducer
- The Studio 560P places you in the center of the action by sending the action straight at you via a powerful, forward-firing cone. Sound travels directly to your ears without reverberating off the walls or bending around the furniture. This is bass in its most potent form, from a subwoofer versatile enough to be placed in the middle of the room or against a wall.
- Adjustable crossover frequency and phase control
- A phase switch ensures that the action of the Studio 560 subwoofer’s transducer moves in sync with your main speakers. As a result, the subwoofer’s low frequencies blend seamlessly with the sound coming from the main speakers, regardless of where you place the subwoofer in a room. Furthermore, an adjustable crossover-frequency control lets you optimize the subwoofer for a variety of main/satellite speaker choices.
- LFE and line-level inputs
- A choice of LFE and line-level inputs lets you either use or bypass the subwoofer’s internal crossover circuits for bass-boosting versatility. This option provides greater flexibility in how you use the Studio 560P while ensuring noise-free connections to virtually any type of audio/video amplifier.
- Metal floor spikes included
- Unwanted interaction between the subwoofer and the floor can cause distortion – but the Studio 560P includes an array of metal spikes to reduce distortion. The use of such spikes also creates clean sound by placing a cushion of air between the speaker and anything that could potentially disturb its pristine low-frequency waves.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Response
- 22Hz – 150Hz
- Frequency Response
- 22Hz – 150Hz
- Power Consumption (Full Power/Idle)
- 700W - 7.2A
- Amplifier Power (Peak)
- Power Requirement
- 120V, 60Hz (US); 220V – 230V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Amplifier Power (RMS)
- Power Consumption (Standby)
- less than .55W
- Depth (mm)
- Width ( in)
- Height (in)
- Depth (in)
- Height (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Weight (lb)
- 63 lb
- Weight (kg)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- Audio Controls
- Volume level, crossover frequency, phase
SUB 560P wurde bewertet mit von 5 von 12.
Rated 5 von 5 von Lsrbu aus Best subwoofer This product is the best I have. High quality and worth every penny
Rated 5 von 5 von daytonacharger aus Sound's great I bought it a while ago. But just wired it up. Absolutely love it
Rated 5 von 5 von acrohan1 aus To the point sound The accuracy of the low level gain is perfect with my McIntosh. JBL sub has a awesome stage, studio sound that hold nothing back. Basically it is the truth. Bad recording sounds bad but a good recording sound awesome.
Rated 5 von 5 von VampiroPio aus Bought 2 For Stereo System I'm running 2 560's in my stereo set up, sound fantastic!
Rated 5 von 5 von knathan aus Accurate bass I am using it for my dedicated home theatre room, easy to place and gives pretty much uniform sound, I tuned with the movie tune up disc. Goes low enough for all movies and music. Blends will with existing speakers. Not too heavy.. just half way point is good enough for room around 2000 cu. ft. Technology wise not much controls, but easy enough for normal use.
Rated 5 von 5 von Justin1995 aus Great item I love it. I don't think I could imagine not buying it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 von 5 von Mikes aus Rich bass sound Sound really good little heavy box modern look and better sound
Rated 5 von 5 von Bubba19 aus Impressive Sound The sound on this is superb! Absolutely amazing and impressive!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
ihave a 9.2 channel system, can i plug both subwoofer outs from my receiver to both inputs without damaging it?
Connecting one Subwoofer into both sub-outputs will not be possible. You need to connect one subwoofer into either one of the two sub-outputs.
What is the +-3db frequency response of this subwoofer?
The frequency response is 22Hz-150Hz (-3dB).
Can I use a 550p and a 560p at the same time in a 5.2 system? I own a 560 and a friend is selling his 550. I would rather have two of the same; but how bad would it be to combine a 10" and a 12"
Although the 550p and 560p are timbre matched to the Studio 500 floorstanders, I would not recommend combining the two at the front of the room. The larger sub would always overpower the smaller sub, even when volume matched. Even if you turned out the lights, the larger sub would always sound bigger and draw your attention to it. What you might want to try is place the 560p at one of the front corners of the room and the 550p at the opposite rear corner - diametrically opposed - but the 550p closer to the listening position. Run room EQ. If you want to tweak it, turn the volume on the 560p to say 4 and the 550p to 5-6. Run room equalization with bass correction. Now, go back and turn the 560p up slightly and the 550p down so you hear the 560p more than the 550p. The idea is prominent front bass but solid rear bass. Good luck!
I live in Chile. In my country we use 220 V/ 50 Hz. How i can to buy one sub with this power requeriment?
The subwoofers sold in this US site are US models, so they are 110 volt versions. A step down transformer can be used, however, I would recommend getting a subwoofer from your local store for warranty reasons.
Suchergebnis für ""