Synchros S500Details https://www.harmanaudio.at/refurbished-speakers/SYNCHRO+500.html
At a Glance:
Lightweight steel headband and soft leather ear cushions
Proprietary LiveStage™ DSP
Modeled after industry leading JBL professional audio speakers
Powered by 2 AAA batteries
Detachable cable design
What's in the box:
1 pair of JBL S500 over-ear stereo headphones
1 iOS 3 button remote/microphone cable or 1 universal 3-button remote/microphone cable
2 AAA batteries
- Lightweight steel headband and soft leather ear cushions
- In a world that yearns for something different – for an edgy, stylish headphone -- we went ahead and took a headlong plunge into authenticity. That’s where the style and daredevil spirit of our new JBL S500 headphones comes from: pure originality. Picture a soft-touch headphone fused with a steel headband that’s both lightweight and durable. Now, imagine your ears coming into contact with the premium leather ear cushions on either end. There you go. That’s the spirit. Introducing the new S500 Stereo Headphones from JBL.
- Proprietary LiveStage™ DSP gives listeners a more lifelike audio experience
- From the company that gave you some of the world’s finest concert and club sound systems comes a headphone that carries all the power and precision of a live concert event straight into your ear. That’s the concept behind JBL’s proprietary LiveStage™ digital signal processing technology – as easy to use as it’s impossible to imitate. Simply press the button on the side of your headphone and find yourself – front and center – engulfed in a music experience without precedent. How it Works; LiveStage represents a breakthrough in acoustic research. Using an advanced, binaural digital signal processing LiveStage recreates the sense of spatial presence that you feel when listening to loudspeakers in a room, overcoming in-the-head and somewhat “dead” feeling of typical headphone reproduction immense sound dispersion, unadulterated vocals, and stunning instrumentals. A true listening pleasure.
- JBL Professional Audio Sound with PureBass performance
- It’s no trade secret we’ve created the world’s most legendary loudspeakers. Artists from the Beatles to Maroon 5 have used JBL equipment to create some of their most historic recordings. So it should come as no surprise we’ve taken Pro-Audio sound to new highs – and depths – of power and portability in our Synchros Series. Introducing JBL Professional Audio Sound with PureBass performance. One listen to our S500 – and the phrase “clarity of sound” will never sound the same. To recreate the first ever Pro Audio experience in headphones, we first had to define it: enter JBL LSR 6332 loudspeakers. Harmonious, complex and truly lifelike, we sought to recreate the awe-inspiring listening experience within the Synchros series of headphones. JBL engineers painstakingly measured the LSR 6332 acoustic profile, and leveraging decades of audio engineering expertise, translated it to a unique headphone listening experience – ready for the most diverse and demanding of playlists. PureBass performance is much more than a tag-line, it’s a philosophy. Focusing on the full audio spectrum, not just the low end, the headphones deliver a balanced audio experience with amazing clarity, and deep powerful bass; producing clear separation of notes, avoiding the boominess and muddy sound found in other popular headphones.
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- One key thing almost every other powered headphone lacks is the power to sound good even when the battery power runs out. The S500 uses 2 ‘AAA’ batteries to deliver 20 hours of enhanced listening with LiveStage technology, but it also features a Passive playback mode to keep the music going even when the battery is dead. Unlike other powered headphones, the S500 is designed to sound great in passive mode, so even though the benefit of LiveStage technology is inactive without power, your music will still come through loud and clear.
- Compatible with your choice of either iOS or Android devices.
- Detachable cable design with either an iOS 3-button remote/microphone cable or a universal 3-button remote/microphone cable included, giving you the flexibility you need for on-the-go listening.
Der JBL-Sound ist es immer wert, geschützt zu werden. Das im Lieferumfang enthaltene Transportetui schützt die Kopfhörer vor Stößen und Erschütterungen.
LiveStage erschafft das Gefühl räumlicher Präsenz - als würde man Musik aus Lautsprechern in einem Zimmer hören
Kompatibel mit dem iOS- oder Android-Gerät Ihrer Wahl, für den flexiblen Hörgenuss
Über die integrierte Fernbedienung/das Mikrofon regeln Sie die Lautstärke und nehmen Anrufe an
Kopfbügel aus Edelstahl
Diese Kopfhörer sind mit einem stylischen Edelstahl-Kopfbügel für höhere Langlebigkeit ausgestattet.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Powered over-ear stereo headphones
- Driver Size
- 50 mm (2.0 in.)
- Frequency response
- 10Hz – 22kHz
- Maximum SPL
- 117dB @ 30mW
- Rated Power input
- 3.5mm jack
- Frequency Response
- 10Hz – 22kHz
- Maximum SPL
- 117dB @ 30mW
- Premium 50mm
- Height (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (mm)
Control and Connection Specifications:
- 3.5mm jack
what is the driver resistance
Hello, recently I buy from a shop overseas my beloved jbl s500 headphones. Now the sound is not coming out of the left side unless I jiggle the cord just right. I thought it was the cord and bought a new one but still the same. Any suggestions or ideas?
Which is the length of the cable, thank you.
Ive just received my S500, read the manuals online and specs says powered by AAA batteries optional but no instructions on where the batteries go? Can u pls explain where the batteries go? TIA
Hi, do these headphones fold?
Hi are these compatible on a Windows 10 pc. Or is the sound degraded or lowered when connected. Are they just for portable devices?
Recently the sound is not coming out of the right side unless you jiggle the cord just right. I thought it was the cord and bought a new one but still the same. Any suggestions on the cause?
what kind of magnets/drivers these have?
Suchergebnis für ""